Parking Info – Where do I Park??
There is absolutely no runner parking available at the brewery
Parking can be tough. Plan ahead. Please read our emails!
Runners can be dropped off at the entrance to the brewery at 284 Lyman Ave.
We will have shuttle running starting at 6:00am until noon from the Westgate Shopping Center to the brewery and back.
The shuttle will pick up in front of Crumble Cookies, 5 Westgate Pkwy #130 Asheville, NC starting at 6am.
Shuttles will drop off in the River Arts District at Second Gear, 99 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC.
SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL PAUSE BETWEEN 7:30AM AND 9AM SO AS TO NOT IMPEED THE RACE.
Shuttle service will resume with pick ups at Second Gear and drop offs at the Westgate Plaza starting at 9am.
Shuttle service will end at noon.
Hi-Wire RAD Beer Garden/ Race Start & Finish
Westgate Shopping Center/ Main Runner Parking
Public Parking 82 Riverside
Paynes- Way public parking
Under Haywood Rd Bridge
Craven Street Bridge French Broad River Access
Under the I240 Bridge on Riverside
Emma Rd & Hazel Mill Public Parking
Depot St Public Parking lot
Shuttle Drop off ~ Second Gear outdoor sports store, 99 Riverside Dr. .3 mile walk to race start.
- Hi-Wire RAD Beer Garden ~ Race Start/Finish ~ 284 Lyman St. (NO PARKING HERE)
- Westgate Shopping Center ~ Main Runner Parking Shuttle pick up and drop off
- Public Parking Lot ~ 81 Riverside Dr
- Paynes Way (dirt lot)
- Under the Haywood Rd Bridge
- Craven Street Bridge French Broad River Access
- Under the I240 Bridge on Riverside
- Emma Rd. and Hazel Mill Public Parking (west side of the river)
- Depot Street Public Parking Lot
- Shuttle Drop off & Pick up ~ Second Gear 99 Riverside Dr.
Street Parking on the following Streets
- Riverside Dr
- Clingman Ave
- Clingman Ave Extension
- Depot St
- Ralph St.
- Craven St.