Thanks in advance for understanding these policies.
We work a full year in advance for this event and items like medals and shirts are ordered months in advance.
~The Oktoberfest Half Marathon & 5k and Kick It Event Management has a NO REFUND policy ~
- There are no refunds for event cancelation due to severe weather, weather emergency, hurricane warning, winter storm warning or flooding as decided upon by the race directors. These decisions are made for the safety of our participants, volunteers and the need for our first responders to be used to help with the weather emergency. Signing this waiver is your agreement that there are no refunds for weather emergency cancelations.
- There are no refunds if you’ve registered for this event “by mistake”. Please read through the location and date of the event before registering. You can transfer to a Virtual Runner if you can’t join us race day.
- There are no refunds due to injury or illness. Please add on the RegShield insurance for reimbursements due to injury or illness as per their guidelines.
- The Race Roster registration platform does allow you to add on RegShield if you would like insurance on your registration for a nominal fee. We are not responsible for the acceptance or denial of any claim. Please read through their guidelines carefully.
- You can transfer your registration to another runner or to another event up Friday 9/29/2023 at 6pm using the Race Roster TRANSFER BUTTON. If you have any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Runners running on someone else’s bib without our knowledge will be DQ’ed.
- You can transfer from an in-person runner to a virtual runner up until Monday Sept. 25th at midnight.
- There are no refunds for a transfer to a lesser sub-event.